You may now give online! By clicking below, you will be directed to our online portal. While you may give without creating an account/registering (this is more for non-parishioner, one time donations), it is recommended you create an account so that you may access your record of giving at any time. One you create your account, feel free to easily manage your payments by downloading the ShelbyNext Giving app.
You may set up ACH/E-Check payments or one time or scheduled credit card payments. We can also take credit card payments over the phone, especially helpful for our out-of-town family members and friends. It is helpful to us if you choose the option to pay 2.6% to cover processing fees (check box).
You may also TEXT TO GIVE easily from your phone. Simply text 830-201-3163. In the body of your text, enter the dollar amount, i.e. $50, along with the fund name (see below). Can't remember the fund name? Type your best idea. If it doesn't match, you will receive a text message of the options available. Want to just make a pledge payment to the operating fund? Text the dollar amount by itself and it will automatically go to our default operating fund. At any time you may text "help" to be given instructions. THE FIRST TIME (only) you do this, you will be prompted to register with your payment details. Should you want to change your payment details in the text-to-give component, simply text "reset."
- Current Year Giving (general giving to operating fund, pledged giving, nonpledged giving)
- Sunday Coffee(Sunday Morning Coffee/Food)
- Supper (Wednesday Night Supper, suggested donation $5)
- Church Event (Special Luncheon/Dinner/Social Events, such as holiday luncheons i.e. Thanksgiving and Easter, Christmas Celebration, Hayride, any other church-sponsored "event" that is not coffee or Wednesday night supper)
- CAM (Christian Assistance Ministry donation)
- Rector Disc Fund (Rector Discretionary Fund)
- Assoc Rector Disc Fund (Associate Rector Discretionary Fund)
- Memorial (Memorial Fund)
- Flower Fund (altar flowers, poinsettias, easter lilies)
- Facility Use (Tucker Hall usage)
- Facility Use Deposit (Tucker Hall deposit)
- Tract Rack (formerly “bible,” payment for bible study materials, Day by Day, or any other publication)
- Other (anything else- notify Parish Administrator of details)
- School Fundraiser (book sale or any other type of fundraiser where you are purchasing something.
- School Tuition (self explanatory). Be sure to click the 2.6% credit card processing box if this fee is not already built into your tuition.
- School Fund (general donation to the school)